Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A new year...a new office space...and a new whiteboard!

It's that time again - the time when we clear off our wondrous whiteboard full of groovy things and start afresh. Fitting, really, since we're now in our new office space after spending endless weeks in what we called "library camp". The ants are gone, we have running water and we're seated within sight of a window... Yes, fresh air is the name of our game, and if it wasn't ridiculously stinkin' hot (I hate summer) we'd actually be enjoying some of it.

Anyway, the white board needs cleaning off, but some things will remain, for e.g. our time-map for each day:


  • 8am - 9am - Breakfast
  • 9am - 10am - Brorning Tea
  • 10am - 11am - Morning Tea
  • 11am - 12pm - Munch
  • 12pm - 2pm - Lunch
  • 2pm - 5pm - Postmunchitis

Possibly everything else will go, though we might actually keep the lists of items of work we're meant to be doing... I dunno.

Did I mention that Mo-faux Monday occurs every Monday?

2 comments:

  1. I like that schedule, and I'd like to stick to it. I hope the new digs are good. No ants!

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete